Centsible is a light brownish, bronze color with a hint of copper. This shade is gorgeous all over the lid for a smokey effect or serves as the ultimate transition color. You can even wear this alone because it's such a great neutral shade! It also looks great smudged under the bottom water line for a romantic effect.
Our new satin formulas start off like our traditional shimmer eyeshadows & the more you blend turn to a rich & creamy satin finish.
Mica, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Brown Iron Oxide, Yellow Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Tin Oxide
- Dry: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. With finger or eyeshadow brush gently apply eyeshadow to eyelids. Tap any excess eyeshadow powder back into your jar.
- Wet: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. Dip your finger or eyeshadow brush into water, mix powder and apply to eyelids. Dry eyeshadow lid before closing jar.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Our Prime + Conceal makes an awesome eyeshadow primer. We love using our Fair shade.
- If you have oily eyelids, use our Hello Pretty Under Eye Brightener to mattify & prime your eyes.
- Avoid fall out (where powder eyeshadow falls under your eye when applying) by tapping excess powder off of your brush before applying.
- Start with your brush on the part of your eye where you want MOST of the color & blend out from that location.
- Apply Pearl Powder Mineral Foundation (wet or dry) first as a base for your eyeshadow.
- Apply wet for longer lasting wear.
- Use Kabuki brush to dust away excess eyeshadow.
- Our eyeshadows can also be used as highlighters, blushes, bronzers & even lip gloss when mixed with a clear gloss.