Boots Eyeliner + Eyeshadow
Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide & Carnauba Wax
- Dry: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. With finger or eyeshadow brush gently apply eyeshadow to eyelids. Tap any excess eyeshadow powder back into your jar.
- Wet: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. Dip your finger or eyeshadow brush into water, mix powder and apply to eyelids. Dry eyeshadow lid before closing jar.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Our Prime + Conceal makes an awesome eyeshadow primer. We love using our Fair shade.
- If you have oily eyelids, use our Hello Pretty Under Eye Brightener to mattify & prime your eyes.
- Avoid fall out (where powder eyeshadow falls under your eye when applying) by tapping excess powder off of your brush before applying.
- Start with your brush on the part of your eye where you want MOST of the color & blend out from that location.
- Apply Pearl Powder Mineral Foundation (wet or dry) first as a base for your eyeshadow.
- Apply wet for longer lasting wear.
- Use Kabuki brush to dust away excess eyeshadow.
- Our eyeshadows can also be used as highlighters, blushes, bronzers & even lip gloss when mixed with a clear gloss.
PACKAGE TYPE OPTIONS
- Plastic Jar with Locking Sifter • Our eyeshadows are available in a plastic jar with a rotating, locking sifter. We encourage you to refill your plastic jar with one of our compostable ECO Refills.
- Compostable ECO Refill • Use our ECO Refill pouches to refill your current eyeshadow jar or one of our empty eco-friendly glass Pretty Forever Jars. Our ECO Refill pouches are created from an innovative plant-based material derived from corn. They are fully compostable. If you don’t compost & simply toss your refill pouch, it will biodegrade.
HOW TO REFILL YOUR JAR USING AN ECO REFILL
Cut your ECO Refill lengthwise & use a small spoon to scoop the product into your jar. For more information, watch our how-to video below.
SHELF LIFE: For best results, use within 10 years if product contains carnauba wax. If product does not contain carnauba wax, shelf life is unlimited. See ingredient deck above.
- GGloI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoChocolate brown
Matte chocolate brown shade. Love this on my crease and this is there darkest brown mate shade they have. I also use it in the outer corner of my lid.
- LLinnaeaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGood product as always but not a great color if you have cooler tones
As with all root eyeshadows, this works great as both an eyeliner and eyeshadow. It is a little more reddish than it appears online, however, which is good if you have warmer tones in your skin. However, I'm a little more "cool toned" and the reddish undertone of Boots just doesn't look right on me. I prefer it as an eyeshadow over an eyeliner, since it is also quite light (would be good on fair skin). So this is a great product, but perhaps not the best for someone with cooler undertones who doesn't look good with warm colors.
- CRCeline R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWow this exceeded my expectations
I'll be honest, I ordered Boots as a sample thinking there was a low chance that I was going to like it.....boy was I wrong!! This rich chocolatey brown is GORGEOUS. I can see it pairing super well with my other brown shades which naturally means I'm going to have to purchase the full size! Not a bad problem to have. Of course I'll use it as an eyeliner as well. Thank you Root!!!
healthy & safe beauty products
shouldn't be a luxury
Our goal is to make the highest quality natural & organic beauty products anyone can wear & everyone can afford.
only the very best
Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free & nontoxic. We fill our products with only the best ethically sourced natural & organic ingredients.
Check out our Ingredient Beliefs page for the full list.