Mica, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax
- Dry: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. With finger or eyeshadow brush gently apply eyeshadow to eyelids. Tap any excess eyeshadow powder back into your jar.
- Wet: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. Dip your finger or eyeshadow brush into water, mix powder and apply to eyelids. Dry eyeshadow lid before closing jar.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Our Prime + Conceal makes an awesome eyeshadow primer. We love using our Fair shade.
- If you have oily eyelids, use our Hello Pretty Under Eye Brightener to mattify & prime your eyes.
- Avoid fall out (where powder eyeshadow falls under your eye when applying) by tapping excess powder off of your brush before applying.
- Start with your brush on the part of your eye where you want MOST of the color & blend out from that location.
- Apply Pearl Powder Mineral Foundation (wet or dry) first as a base for your eyeshadow.
- Apply wet for longer lasting wear.
- Use Kabuki brush to dust away excess eyeshadow.
- Our eyeshadows can also be used as highlighters, blushes, bronzers & even lip gloss when mixed with a clear gloss.
PACKAGE TYPE OPTIONS
- Plastic Jar with Locking Sifter • Our eyeshadows are available in a plastic jar with a rotating, locking sifter. We encourage you to refill your plastic jar with one of our compostable ECO Refills.
- Compostable ECO Refill • Use our ECO Refill pouches to refill your current eyeshadow jar or one of our empty eco-friendly glass Pretty Forever Jars. Our ECO Refill pouches are created from an innovative plant-based material derived from corn. They are fully compostable. If you don’t compost & simply toss your refill pouch, it will biodegrade.
HOW TO REFILL YOUR JAR USING AN ECO REFILL
Cut your ECO Refill lengthwise & use a small spoon to scoop the product into your jar. For more information, watch our how-to video below.
SHELF LIFE: For best results, use within 10 years if product contains carnauba wax. If product does not contain carnauba wax, shelf life is unlimited. See ingredient deck above.
healthy & safe beauty products
shouldn't be a luxury
Our goal is to make the highest quality natural & organic beauty products anyone can wear & everyone can afford.
only the very best
Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free & nontoxic. We fill our products with only the best ethically sourced natural & organic ingredients.
Check out our Ingredient Beliefs page for the full list.
- LLinnaeaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoA great color that's good for eyeliner, too!
I really like the deep, rich purple of this. It's not obviously purple but goes really well with my cooler skin tone. I could also imagine it looking really good on someone with pinkish or dark skin undertones...so pretty much anybody! I use it as an eyeshadow if I'm really glammed up, but otherwise just get it wet and brush it on with an eyeliner brush just like liquid eyeliner. I think this and midnight mocha would be my two favorite colors to use as an eyeliner.
- HHeatherI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPurple love
Amazing sparkle deep purple. Wet on the lids. Dry above and blended. Amazing purple.
- DDanielaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat for smokey eye
Dark purple shade that compliments light blue eyes. Using it wet you get the best pigmentation.
- AAmberI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAmazing!
I cannot get enough of this color! It’s easy one of my top for 5 bold colors! Long lasting- little goes a long way, great for an outing or spicing up your daily wear. I didn’t know how much I loved it until I received as a sample, from there I knew I needed it. Use those samples ladies, you will find some amazing products you might not have thought to try!
- LRLacey R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoCue Smolder
Galaxy is a gorgeous, bold, smokey purple. I received this color as a sample and as a gift and I love it. It's a little more bold than what I would wear for my everyday color, but it is saucy and perfect for an evening out. Stunning for a purple smokey eye, pairs well with Roots other purple shades. Blend it out for a less bold look, or wet it for its maximum intensity. Makes green eyes pop!