Sayla • Blushing Bronze
As Blush: Apply Blushing Bronze to the apples of your cheeks blending upward toward the top of your ear. Start with less because you can always add more. If you've added too much, simply apply our Setting Silk over top to tone down that color.
As Bronze: For more of a contoured, bronze look, apply along your cheekbones and blend, blend, blend! The more you blend, the more bronze you get!
PACKAGE TYPE OPTIONS
- Plastic Jar with Locking Sifter • Our Blushing Bronzes are available in a plastic jar with a rotating, locking sifter. We encourage you to refill your plastic jar with one of our compostable ECO Refills.
- Glass Pretty Forever Jars• Our Blushing Bronzes are also available in our refillable glass Pretty Forever Jar. While plastic loses its integrity over time, glass can be recycled over & over again, making our Pretty Forever Jar a true zero-waste product. We encourage you to refill your glass jar with one of our compostable ECO Refills.
- Compostable ECO Refill • Use our ECO Refill pouches to refill your current jar or one of our empty eco-friendly glass Pretty Forever Jars. Our ECO Refill pouches are created from an innovative plant-based material derived from corn. They are fully compostable. If you don’t compost & simply toss your refill pouch, it will biodegrade.
HOW TO REFILL YOUR JAR USING AN ECO REFILL
Cut your ECO Refill lengthwise & use a small spoon to scoop the product into your jar. For more information, watch our how-to video below.
SHELF LIFE: For best results, use within 10 years if product contains carnauba wax. If product does not contain carnauba wax, shelf life is unlimited. See ingredient deck above.
- BBeckyRI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect!
Love the color. I always have a hard time finding a blush that goes with my skin tone. Usually too pink or too peach. This color is perfect.
- CRCeline R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWhat a gorgeous mauve shade
I almost bought the full size of this, it truly is a gorgeous mauve shade. I'm very fair so couldn't quite make it work, but I'm sure this would look amazing on anyone with with skin darker than a sheet of paper. :p
- HHeatherI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect for pale skin
I never wore blush until not. Beautiful shade.
healthy & safe beauty products
shouldn't be a luxury
Our goal is to make the highest quality natural & organic beauty products anyone can wear & everyone can afford.
only the very best
Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free & nontoxic. We fill our products with only the best ethically sourced natural & organic ingredients.
Check out our Ingredient Beliefs page for the full list.