Merlot Mineral Blush
Our loose mineral blush in Merlot is a deeper bronz-y wine red color.
SMILE! Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks blending upward towards the top of your ear. Start with less blush because you can always add more. If you've added too much simply apply our Setting Silk over top to tone down that color.
Mica, Iron Oxide, Carnauba Wax
PACKAGE TYPE OPTIONS
- Plastic Jar with Locking Sifter • Our blushes are available in a plastic jar with a rotating, locking sifter. We encourage you to refill your plastic jar with one of our compostable ECO Refills.
- Compostable ECO Refill • Use our ECO Refill pouches to refill your current jar. Our ECO Refill pouches are created from an innovative plant-based material derived from corn. They are fully compostable. If you don’t compost & simply toss your refill pouch, it will biodegrade.
HOW TO REFILL YOUR JAR USING AN ECO REFILL
Cut your ECO Refill lengthwise & use a small spoon to scoop the product into your jar. For more information, watch our how-to video below.
SHELF LIFE: For best results, use within 10 years if product contains carnauba wax. If product does not contain carnauba wax, shelf life is unlimited. See ingredient deck above.
- MWMikala W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoMy Favorite Blush
This, hands down is my favorite color of mineral blush! It’s rich and rosy! A little goes a long way and it lasts forever!
- JJasmineI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoMy go-to blush
I love this blush and was not expecting it to be as beautiful and rosy as it is. It absolutely beautiful on any skin color and the best thing is a little goes a long way so the full size of this will last you months!
- RRoxyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoWowzers
I am 32 years old and have never been a blush wearer. I ordered some Root samples a few weeks ago, and they included a free sample of the Merlot blush. I almost gave it away because-- you know-- I don't wear blush. But, I tried it and LOVED it. I immediately placed an order for a full-size Merlot blush and I have been wearing it ever since. It's a beautiful color and I love how it doesn't feel heavy or "cloggy". I am so grateful my friend told me about Root in my search for healthier skin care products.
healthy & safe beauty products
shouldn't be a luxury
Our goal is to make the highest quality natural & organic beauty products anyone can wear & everyone can afford.
only the very best
Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free & nontoxic. We fill our products with only the best ethically sourced natural & organic ingredients.
Check out our Ingredient Beliefs page for the full list.