Bright Side Organic Essential Oil Blend
100% Pure & Certified Organic
Our BRIGHT SIDE ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND was created & blended by our Certified Aromatherapists. We've enhanced the traditional Thieves essential oil blend with a bright citrus twist for added freshness & immune boosting properties.
Our proprietary blend of Organic Lemon Essential Oil, Organic Grapefruit Essential Oil, Organic Clove Leaf Essential Oil, Organic Lime Essential Oil, Organic Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil & Organic Orange Essential Oil
May be diffused at full strength - use our glass nebulizers for maximum aromatic results.
General Recommended Topical Dilution:
Facial Cosmetics: .2% - 1.5%
Body Massage: 1.5% - 3%
Bath & Body Products: 1% - 4%
Specific Problem: 4% - 10%
Pain, Wounds: 5% - 20%
- Due to the powerful antimicrobial properties of these essential oils, diffuse Bright Side for 30-60 minutes when feeling under the weather.
- In a 10ml roller bottle, fill with carrier oil of your choice and add up to 6 drops (2%) of Bright Side. Apply topically to help ward off seasonal threats and illness. We always recommend starting with a lower dilution and adding more as needed.
- To give your laundry an extra germ fighting boost, add a couple of drops of Bright Side to your laundry detergent.
- Make your own immune boosting hand soap using Bright Side and our Unscented Pretty Everything Soap:
- In a foaming hand soap bottle, add two tablespoons of the Unscented Pretty Everything Soap and 5 drops of Bright Side. Fill 90% the rest of the bottle with warm water.
Do not use undiluted on the skin. Not suitable for use if pregnant, nursing or under a doctor's care. Not for use on children under the age of ten.
Our UV Roller Bottles:
• Light Proof
• Air Tight
• Leak Proof
• Naturally Preserving
The quality of the bottle that stores our precious Organic Essential Oils is everything! Years of research have led us to the very best bottles in the world for our oils. Studies have shown that UV bottles keep the bottle's contents fresher for longer and actually enhance what's inside. When most essential oils deteriorate over time, it is likely that you may notice your Root Organic Essential Oils become more vibrant & stronger.
CAUTION: For aromatic & topical use only. Keep away from children. Our Organic Essential Oils are extremely potent, always follow dilution directions. May cause skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, ears & sensitive areas.
NOT FOR INTERNAL USE: As Certified Aromatherapists through The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy, Root does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in Clinical Aromatherapy.
As Certified Aromatherapists through The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy, please follow NAHA's Essential Oil Safety Information.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
healthy & safe beauty products
shouldn't be a luxury
Our goal is to make the highest quality natural & organic beauty products anyone can wear & everyone can afford.
only the very best
Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free & nontoxic. We fill our products with only the best ethically sourced natural & organic ingredients.
Check out our Ingredient Beliefs page for the full list.
- BBrittineyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove it!
Love the smell. Would buy again!
- RRebeccaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGo-to blend
I love the Bright Side soap so I was excited to try the EO version. It's perfect to add to any type of cleaning product, and I also enjoy diffusing it. It reminds me of a perfect springtime blend.
- SWStacia W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoA favorite
This blend is a staple that I use every morning when putting on my make up. It has such a refreshing scent. It’s my favorite!
- LLaceyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoA festive scent
The first thing that hits me is the clove scent, but upon several whiffs you begin to more easily pick up the citrus tones. It's a lovely scent and I imagine will become a holiday favorite.
- ECElizabeth C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBright side
I have many different “cleaning” EO blends, but this one is my favorite. The cinnamon is well balanced with the citrus oils. I diffuse this when I want to purify the air in my home and it smells wonderful.