Our loose In the Navy eyeliner + eyeshadow pigment is a matte navy blue color. Use wet or dry for a stunning natural eyeshadow.
Iron Oxide Black, Mica, Ultramarine Blue, Carnauba Wax
- Wet: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. Dip your finger or eyeshadow brush into water, mix powder and apply to eyelids. Dry eyeshadow lid upon closing jar.
- Dry: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. With finger or eyeshadow brush gently apply eyeshadow to eyelids. Dump any excess eyeshadow powder back into your jar.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Avoid fall out (where powder eyeshadow falls under your eye when applying) by tapping excess powder off of your brush before applying.
- Start with your brush on the part of your eye where you want MOST of the color & blend out from that location.
Apply over our Forever Pretty Eye Primer for all day wear.
- Apply wet for longer lasting wear or as a liner.
- Use Kabuki brush to dust away excess eyeshadow.