Our Radiant Beauty Collection was curated by the lovely Amber Eldridge of Ms. Centsible & Amanda Reade of A Beautiful Pursuit, for Summer 2016.
A Team is a pinky peach shade with a champagne undertone, perfect for the lid or as a pop of brightness in the inner corner & brow bone. Also doubles as a highlighter anywhere you want some extra glow!
Our new satin formulas start off like our traditional shimmer eyeshadows & the more you blend turn to a rich & creamy satin finish.
Mica, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax, Silica (trace amount)
- Dry: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. With finger or eyeshadow brush gently apply eyeshadow to eyelids. Tap any excess eyeshadow powder back into your jar.
- Wet: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. Dip your finger or eyeshadow brush into water, mix powder and apply to eyelids. Dry eyeshadow lid before closing jar.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Our Prime + Conceal makes an awesome eyeshadow primer. We love using our Fair shade.
- If you have oily eyelids, use our Hello Pretty Under Eye Brightener to mattify & prime your eyes.
- Avoid fall out (where powder eyeshadow falls under your eye when applying) by tapping excess powder off of your brush before applying.
- Start with your brush on the part of your eye where you want MOST of the color & blend out from that location.
- Apply Pearl Powder Mineral Foundation (wet or dry) first as a base for your eyeshadow.
- Apply wet for longer lasting wear.
- Use Kabuki brush to dust away excess eyeshadow.
- Our eyeshadows can also be used as highlighters, blushes, bronzers & even lip gloss when mixed with a clear gloss.