Black Beauty Eyeliner + Eyeshadow
Iron Oxide Black, Mica, Carnauba Wax
- Dry: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. With finger or eyeshadow brush gently apply eyeshadow to eyelids. Tap any excess eyeshadow powder back into your jar.
- Wet: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. Dip your finger or eyeshadow brush into water, mix powder and apply to eyelids. Dry eyeshadow lid before closing jar.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Our Prime + Conceal makes an awesome eyeshadow primer. We love using our Fair shade.
- If you have oily eyelids, use our Hello Pretty Under Eye Brightener to mattify & prime your eyes.
- Avoid fall out (where powder eyeshadow falls under your eye when applying) by tapping excess powder off of your brush before applying.
- Start with your brush on the part of your eye where you want MOST of the color & blend out from that location.
- Apply Pearl Powder Mineral Foundation (wet or dry) first as a base for your eyeshadow.
- Apply wet for longer lasting wear.
- Use Kabuki brush to dust away excess eyeshadow.
- Our eyeshadows can also be used as highlighters, blushes, bronzers & even lip gloss when mixed with a clear gloss.
PACKAGE TYPE OPTIONS
- Plastic Jar with Locking Sifter • Our eyeshadows are available in a plastic jar with a rotating, locking sifter. We encourage you to refill your plastic jar with one of our compostable ECO Refills.
- Compostable ECO Refill • Use our ECO Refill pouches to refill your current eyeshadow jar or one of our empty eco-friendly glass Pretty Forever Jars. Our ECO Refill pouches are created from an innovative plant-based material derived from corn. They are fully compostable. If you don’t compost & simply toss your refill pouch, it will biodegrade.
HOW TO REFILL YOUR JAR USING AN ECO REFILL
Cut your ECO Refill lengthwise & use a small spoon to scoop the product into your jar. For more information, watch our how-to video below.
SHELF LIFE: For best results, use within 10 years if product contains carnauba wax. If product does not contain carnauba wax, shelf life is unlimited. See ingredient deck above.
healthy & safe beauty products
shouldn't be a luxury
Our goal is to make the highest quality natural & organic beauty products anyone can wear & everyone can afford.
only the very best
Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free & nontoxic. We fill our products with only the best ethically sourced natural & organic ingredients.
Check out our Ingredient Beliefs page for the full list.
- MMCI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLOVE
I love this as an eyeliner. Took a little bit to figure out how, but with Root Pretty’s eyeliner brush (HIGHLY recommend), I’ve been using this as my go to liner for a couple years!
- KKatieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoA bit of a learning curve
I like this product alot. I like that you can use it as a liquid or powder. It does take some practice to get it to look nice. Still learning, but very pigmented and it doesn't use much product to do a winged eye.
- JJibI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect eyeliner
I received Black Beauty as a sample. I'm not skilled enough to attempt a smokey eye look, so I gave it a go as an eyeliner. For me it turned out best when I used my #8 brow and liner brush. I seem to achieve a cleaner look with it. Loving using this color as my go to liner.
- JJoy-MarieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat liner
Wear this for eyeliner and it works perfectly!
- MMariaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEasy liner
Easy to use with a little water for a top liner. Goes on smoothly and lasts well during day.