Pretty Polishing Mitt
Our Pretty Polishing Mitt gently exfoliates skin for a flawless, polished glow and visibly smoother skin. Use with your favorite Root cleanser & body wash to deeply clean and buff away dead skin and build up. Get ready to experience the softest skin ever! #rootpolishingmitt
Gently buff all over damp face & body. Use alone or pair with your cleanser & body wash. To use with a cleanser & body wash, simply apply product directly to Pretty Polishing Mitt & buff away...
- We recommend cleaning your Pretty Polishing Mitt at least once a week, if not after each use with a mild soap & replacing it as needed.
- Allow to fully dry after each use and store in a dry location.
Material: Latex-Free Hydrophilic PU Foam
Measures approximately 3.9 inches tall x 2.5 inches wide
- EEmilyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove it!
Makes my skin feel clean and soft. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any issues. Great product!
- HHannahVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGentle Yet Effective
Best physical exfoliate I've ever tried! The Pretty Polishing Mit is every effective, yet soft and gentle on my sensitive skin. They last for such a long time too! I'm currently on my second and don't dare to touch another brand's.
- TTerrsaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBig Benefit
I love this polishing mitt! I keep it hanging in my shower and use it daily with a little cleanser and face soap to remove dirt and make-up. My skin feels so much better because of it. I rinse it out well to keep it in good condition and find it lasts a very long time. Small things like this are a big benefit.
healthy & safe beauty products
shouldn't be a luxury
Our goal is to make the highest quality natural & organic beauty products anyone can wear & everyone can afford.
only the very best
Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free & nontoxic. We fill our products with only the best ethically sourced natural & organic ingredients.
Check out our Ingredient Beliefs page for the full list.