Pursuit is a warm, chocolatey brown with a hint of plum, making it a gorgeous crease color or dynamic eyeliner if you wet your brush. Wear this on your outer corner to create some dimension and be ready for those eyes to pop!
Our new satin formulas start off like our traditional shimmer eyeshadows & the more you blend turn to a rich & creamy satin finish.
Our Radiant Beauty Collection was curated by the lovely Amber Eldridge of Ms. Centsible & Amanda Reade of A Beautiful Pursuit, for Summer 2016.
Mica, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax
- Wet: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. Dip your finger or eyeshadow brush into water, mix powder and apply to eyelids. Dry eyeshadow lid upon closing jar.
- Dry: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. With finger or eyeshadow brush gently apply eyeshadow to eyelids. Dump any excess eyeshadow powder back into your jar.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Avoid fall out (where powder eyeshadow falls under your eye when applying) by tapping excess powder off of your brush before applying.
- Start with your brush on the part of your eye where you want MOST of the color & blend out from that location.
- Apply Pearl Powder Mineral Foundation (wet or dry) first as a base for your eyeshadow.
- Apply wet for longer lasting wear.
- Use Kabuki brush to dust away excess eyeshadow.
- Our eyeshadows can also be used as highlighters, blushes, bronzers & even lip gloss when mixed with a clear gloss.