Limited Edition • Mira Eyeshadow
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue & Carnauba Wax
1.6 g net wt.
- Dry: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. With finger or eyeshadow brush gently apply eyeshadow to eyelids. Tap any excess eyeshadow powder back into your jar.
- Wet: Tap eyeshadow into your eyeshadow lid. Dip your finger or eyeshadow brush into water, mix powder and apply to eyelids. Dry eyeshadow lid before closing jar.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Our Prime + Conceal makes an awesome eyeshadow primer. We love using our Fair shade.
- If you have oily eyelids, use our Hello Pretty Under Eye Brightener to mattify & prime your eyes.
- Avoid fall out (where powder eyeshadow falls under your eye when applying) by tapping excess powder off of your brush before applying.
- Start with your brush on the part of your eye where you want MOST of the color & blend out from that location.
- Apply Pearl Powder Mineral Foundation (wet or dry) first as a base for your eyeshadow.
- Apply wet for longer lasting wear.
- Use Kabuki brush to dust away excess eyeshadow.
- Our eyeshadows can also be used as highlighters, blushes, bronzers & even lip gloss when mixed with a clear gloss.
SHELF LIFE: For best results, use within 10 years if product contains carnauba wax. If product does not contain carnauba wax, shelf life is unlimited. See ingredient deck above.
healthy & safe beauty products
shouldn't be a luxury
Our goal is to make the highest quality natural & organic beauty products anyone can wear & everyone can afford.
only the very best
Vegan, Cruelty-free, gluten-free & nontoxic. We fill our products with only the best ethically sourced natural & organic ingredients.
Check out our Ingredient Beliefs page for the full list.