You don't have to be born with 'em because perfect brows are only a few products away! By using our Natural Brow Pomade to define your brow's shape and our Natural Brow Powder to fill them in, you can create brow envy all on your own! Here's how:
1. Begin with your Natural Brow Pomade and an angled brush, defining the tail of your brow, where most people's tend to be a bit more sparse. You want the end of your brow to come to a slight point for a clean shape.
2. Now, use your pomade to create a nice, defined line along the top edge of your brow.
3. With a small amount of pomade, create a clean line along the lower part of the brow. You do not need to bring this line all the way across. This will give the illusion of groomed brows, even if you can't remember the last time you actually did it!
4. Now, dip your brush into your Natural Brow Powder and begin to fill in the center of your brow. Remember to work in short, upward strokes.
5. Make sure to use light pressure when filling in the front part of the brow. You will this area to be lighter than the rest.
There you have it! A perfectly-defined brow that looks like you were born that way!
Just remember; brows are sisters but not twins. It's completely normal, as you can see, to have one brow slightly higher or more arched than the other. Happy browsing!
Never miss a sale or new product!
© 2017 Root.